General

Please only submit suggestions/feedback for improvements to the LEGO Ideas online platform experience

1. Allow Star Ratings in statistics to be viewed over a specific period of time

Hi! I'm Viv, AKA toastergrl, creator of the "Sonic Mania - Green Hill Zone" LEGO Ideas project. I previously suggested a statistics page to see how Product Ideas have been reacted to over time, which I'm very thankful the team has implemented.

Recently, the Ideas team also added private star ratings, to allow feedback to be provided privately. This is an excellent idea, but I'm currently working on a major revision for my Product Idea which might make some of the previous ratings irrelevant.

Would it be possible to look at your Star Ratings over a specific period of time?…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Discussion page

When you’re on your main page there are a few choices to choose from they are supporting and saved and follwers and there’s following and then there’s more but what about a page saying discussion where you can talk about account and the account can reply back

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Remove support for an Idea

As long as an Idea hasn't hit the 10.000 supporter mark, it can change by updates en edits. But as an supporter, you can't remove your support when the idea changes. I'd like to be able to remove my support, when an idea has changed, so the creator of the idea thinks carefully when changing a idea.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Just One Click Away...

This feedback suggestion is concerning the newest update to the Discover page with the Contests and Activities being more separated on it.
    I observed that when you click the new Activity and Contest boxes, what automatically comes up is the tiles of the different activities and contests categories. I know when I first clicked onto one of these new boxes I was expecting to automatically see the newest postings in these categories just like I was always used to but instead I have to click a filter in order to see them.
    What I suggest is that you change the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Highlight those who have achieved 1000 votes, not just 10000

In the project comments tab, comment writers who have achieved 10000 votes are highlighted. However, achieving support is as much about selecting the right subject for the model and marketing it as it is about building a great model. The best model of an obscure item rarely achieves more than 1000 votes.
    Therefore, highlight also those who have achieved 1000 votes because they have useful experience similar to those who have achieved 10000 votes. Use a different colour to differentiate the two but give more recognition to the experience of 1000-vote achievers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Update us more on upcoming LEGO ideas sets

You should give more updates on upcoming LEGO sets.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Do another Special Review every once in a while

When the International Space Station won the Special Review last year, many fans were thrilled. I’d personally like to see the Special Review happen again one day. There are many Rejected product ideas that deserve a second chance. Maybe do more Special Reviews once a year or less often, perhaps?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Simultanious contest entries

I have had trouble with entering contests because I made multiple entries, and photographed them all in the same shoot to avoid setting up the sheets and cameras too many times. I went to enter them when there were about 10 days left and realized that there was no way that I could submit all of them doing it one at a time with 2 days between, and any rejections. I would guess that I am not the only one who has experienced such issues of possibility and convenience and propose that Ideas should allow one user to have multiple…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think the number of supporters needed for a project should increase from 10,000 to 15,000 - 20,000.

I think given the popularity of Ideas, having to have more Supporters for your idea will actually help. It will make it more challenging to reach the review goal. The more people who learn of Lego Ideas over time, the easier hitting 10,000 supporters will be.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There should ba a page we’re you give ideas but do not have to create them yourself

We should be able to suggest ideas whether too complex for us to build or from something like Star Wars and then have the LEGO team or other users to review and maybe create them

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. how about a '1k follower badge'

i like lego but some people get 1000 followers it would be great for people who get so many followers to get a badge vote if you agree

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please mark Blog posts with posting dates.

I can't see any clear way of knowing how long a post has been up since it doesn't indicate when the post was made.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The Big Picture

I see the changes in the comment section after the latest upgrade and I couldn't be happier that we are able to use emoji now, that is so cool, thank you! But I noticed that the member's profile pics in the comment section seem a little too small, you really can't see what they are. I'd like to see them closer to the size they used to be, they're very much a part of a member's identity and now they're hard to see and unnoticible. Thank you for taking the time to read my feedback :0)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make a person's username clickable in their support notification so you can follow them

So when you get a comment on your project, it's easy to follow someone because their username is a link to their profile. If you just get told they've supported your project, you then have to search for them under Community to be able to see what else they've supported and to follow them. If their name was a link to their profile in the support notification, the need to search would be removed. Big time saver!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Lego Comic as a format for a contest

Every Lego magazine has some fun comics.... what about tapping into the creativeness of the community and let them have a go at making a comic (page(s))... with the prize that the comic gets published in a Lego magazine

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How about sort comments by most liked

There are some great comments on this site but when looking for a most liked comment there’s no filter to see most liked comments in the comment section

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. It's an Honor just to be Mentioned...

After the closing of the recent two contests, an idea occured to me of how awesome would it be if there was a "Judge's Honorable Mentions" list to go along with the winners. With so many creative entries, I know that they're were probably many that stood out to the judges and it was a hard decision to just pick three. Having a list of entry links for the Judge's Honorable Mentions in the Winner's Announcement blog would allow the judges to shine a spotlight on more entries that did impressed them in one way or another. I feel that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base